Dear Valued Patient:
To insure that we provide excellent patient service in a timely fashion, we have established a Cancellation Policy. This helps us to stay efficient in our practice, and also assists patients who are on our “wait list” to have their needs met as soon as possible. Please review the fees we charge for short notice of cancellations and no shows:
- Aesthetic procedures (Hair Removal, Injectables (Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau), Dermal Fillers, Hand Rejuvenation, InstaLift, IPL, Kybella, Microneedling, SculpSure, ThermiSmooth, ThermiTight, ThermiVa, spider vein treatments)
Notification 1 to 3 business days before the procedure – $150 cancellation fee
Notification/no show – day of the scheduled procedure – $300 cancellation fee
- Diagnostic or follow-up ultrasound
Notification 1 to 3 business days before scheduled exam – $35 cancellation fee
Notification/no show – day of the scheduled exam – $50 cancellation fee
- Endovenous ablation (Laser, Radiofrequency, and VenaSeal), and microphlebectomies:
Notification 1 to 3 business days before the procedure – $300 cancellation fee
Notification/no show – day of the scheduled procedure – $500 cancellation fee
- Scheduled treatments on prepaid packages will result in a debit from the series if appointment is cancelled within 3 business days.
- All balances must be paid prior to scheduling any future appointments.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter,
Dr. Mark Rayman and the staff of Beach Aesthetics